Friday, November 26, 2010

Macro flowers: Spring flowers





I have joined this meme for a while now, and I am loving it. First I love flowers. Second, the badge for this meme is the North Borneo Orchid.

Join Macro Flowers Saturday, a photo meme for macro photos and close-ups of flowers, garden flowers, wildflowers, blossoms, flowers with insects and butterflies (no insects without flowers), flowers with raindrops and whatever beautiful plants, plant seeds or berries you have, in close-up.

First time visitors, please read the rules. They are simple but I do ask that you, please, use a MFS badge or link back to MFS in some way. Thank you.

Macro Flower Saturday
Bluberry craft and hobby time

http://blueberrycraftandhobbytime.blogspot.com/p/join-my-photo-challenge-flowers-on.html

These flowers were growing at a hedge in Spring. Sorry I have no idea what they are.

15 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

How pretty and they add so much color and cheer to the room. Nice shot.

Ginny Hartzler said...

So did you pick these to put in your kitchen? The color is stunning!

Channal said...

Beautiful... / Anna

Maia said...

Beautiful flowers and photos. I thought you bought them from the florist, they don't look like wildflowers. I like their color.

Marana said...

this is cute and pretty.

Jama said...

They are so beautiful!

A.M.I.N.A said...

Looks very dainty and pretty!

Mel_Cole said...

I love the vibrant pink colors! Lovely shot sis.

My Flowers on Saturday post

Erika B said...

So pretty! Very elegant och delicate!

Erika B

Judy said...

Ann, they are lovely, no matter what their name might be! I love the colour, and they are so delicate!

Unknown said...

Nice sot Anne, very pretty and delicate.

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

The flowers are just perfect and such a bright, cheerful color. Hope you have a very nice week.

The JR said...

A hedge row of those would be very beautiful.

Hooked on Memes said...

Lovely! I have never seen orchids in that beautiful, pink colour.