Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Red/Save the world:Red! Red! Red!


Soon it will be Chinese/Lunar new year. A colleague asked me to give a presentation of this.  This photo is the entrance of the small small mainly with Chinese shops. I don't go there a lot. Mainly at the entrance of the mall, there are a lot of bird droppings, and on the roof, there are a lot of pigeons.

I wonder why the tenants don't complain, and customers like me just walk quickly inside.

Red is a lucky colour, and so are pigeons according to the Chinese. If you chase away the pigeons, you chase away the luck too. More on this in another post.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew that red was lucky but I didn't know about the pigeons ... I rather like that idea! So nice to "see" you ... I've missed you too! It's so nice to be back! :-)

bj said...

No wonder red is my favorite color....:)