Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A good stay in the hospital.





Yesterday, I was watching our local Medical TV show. A woman had come in with a little baby and was found to be seriously sick. When she went to procedures of scans, the duty doctor offered to take care of the baby.

My first reaction was how unrealistic. Then I remember when my first born was 8 months old, I was admitted for a minor surgery. Because I had no relatives in New Zealand and she was totally on my breast milk, the hospital admitted her as well to Greenlane Hospital. Because it was a surgical ward, there were old men and women. They thought it was Deborah who was the patient. They came to the entrance of our room to see her.

That was a very good stay in the hospital. 

http://mondaymellowyellows.blogspot.com.au/

No comments: