Saturday, November 17, 2012

100 yellow roses for my first born




My big baby girl is coming home.

A wonderful young girl made those for the Church auction for the Team Thailand.

In my Church, Mt Albert Baptist Church.

in some garden in Pt Chevalier.
At Parnell Rose garden.


I didn't grow these roses. I went to a Rose Garden at Gibblehurst Park.






Calla lilies grow both in the garden and in the wild. I like them for their simplicity.


If I can, I would go and steal ,
All the yellow flowers in Auckland,
to welcome my big baby girl home.
It's been 3 long years,
Still I flew to in Singapore.
Welcome home,
To the place you were born,

We have so much to share.
I will take you to these places,
Where roses are in full bloom.
I will take to you find Calla lilies.
Only you and I,
will have the special connection,
With the Calla lily.
I am glad you are coming home.

I dedicate this to you, D.

http://javaura.com/music-monday/

Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ol' Oak Tree - Tony Orlando & Dawn




I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telin' you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do if you still want me
If you still want me

CHORUS:

Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
It's been three long years
Do you still want me?
If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

Bus driver, please look for me
'Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see
I'm really still in prison, and my love she holds the key
A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free
I wrote and told her please:

REPEAT CHORUS

Now the whole damn bus is cheering
And I can't believe I see
A hundred yellow ribbons 'round the old oak tree
I'm coming home





No comments: