Monday, November 5, 2012

Red and letter Q: Me and my new wheels





I am tired of my present job.
I swap it for a giant truck.
The one they call King of the road.
So what does that make me?
The new Queen of the road.
My friends say,
You have to be a Queen,
To get a complete stranger take your photos,
In the freezing wind.
So don't complain,
When she didn't take a nice photo.

When the truckie comes back,
To give me a ride,
I will be a real Queen.

To all the ABCs, a twist for this week's theme.





http://rubytuesday2.blogspot.co.nz

12 comments:

Leslie: said...

Love it, Ann! Sing it loud, girl!

Leslie
abcw team

ewok1993 said...

love your shots.

Reader Wil said...

Great, Ann!
I am now watching the elections in the USA, it is very thrilling.
Wil, ABC Team.

Roger Owen Green said...

good deal, good buddy!

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Wanda said...

Ten-Four! You drive it girl!!!

Karen said...

That's a huge truck! Long live the queen!

magiceye said...

That was lovely Your Highness!

photowannabe said...

Way to go "Queen" Ann.

e Joops said...

Hooray for Queen Ann!

Questions
Would you mind pitching an answer?

Chubskulit Rose said...

Such a queenly pose!

Que Sera Sera
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

Ann said...

Cute post, most people will jump right in to take a picture for us!! I'm sure you'd make a great Queen of the Road.
Ann

Honest Abe said...

Put the pedal to the metal, Ann. Go for it girl.