Saturday, December 6, 2014

swan plant


Little Patrick was taken to welfare care, and he died 10 days later which they claim was SIDS. Patrick had been living in a house with nine other foster children and the foster couple's own two.

An inquest into the death of four-month-old Patrick Martin also heard that the home, owned by the Methodist Mission Northern, did not have resource consent for use as a children's home.
A coroner yesterday recorded an open verdict into the death of four-month-old Patrick Martin last May. 


As regarding the dead butterfly in this photo, I was told that children play with the caterpillars, squeeze the pupas, they have no chance to grow to become healthy butterflies and fly away. Just like Louise's Patrick, someone had interfered with his well being.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!