Sunday, April 16, 2017

flying woes

Mrs Anna Kwek Rocha once boarded a flight to find someone already in her seat.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-room-on-the-plane

journey, I too, like Mrs. Rocha found a woman sitting in my seat. I told her that was my seat and she refused to budge. She said I could sit in hers, a window seat, a better seat so I can have a better view. I didn't want to tell her I didn't want a window seat. I wasn't a young kid who wanted to look out of the window, and I prefer to go to the bathroom without jumping over her.

There were no steward or stewardess in sight. I just sat down. I wanted to avoid a scenario where two middle aged women were reported fighting in a plane.
 
Travellers queueing at a check-in counter at the Departure Hall of Changi Airport Terminal 2. Travellers queueing at a check-in counter at the Departure Hall of Changi Airport Terminal 2. Travellers queueing at a check-in counter at the Departure Hall of Changi Airport Terminal 2.

No comments: