Monday, March 24, 2014

Red: Love your dog.



 I was angry this dog carer left some dogs in the car leaving them in distress. Few days later, it happened again. I took this photo, and waited discretely. She came with a big dog struggling. I rang the number, then I hang up. I didn't have the heart to get her into trouble. The car does have grills on the window, the dogs were still in distress.

This car attracted my attention. It has grills fixed to the window of this car. In it was a dog. It was not in distress. A great idea when the driver has to go out for a short time and leave the dog inside the car.

http://rubytuesdaytoo.blogspot.co.nz/







http://www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com/



8 comments:

Roan said...

The grills are a great idea, but I don't agree with leaving a dog in the car unless it is a cool day.

Cynthia said...

I hate seeing dogs left in cars while their owners are out shopping. Why don't they just leave them home where they will be comfortable.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Carver said...

The grills are a good idea. I don't think dogs should be left in the car in hot weather unless the car is on and the A.C. is running (leave the car in park with the emergency break on as an extra safety measure and keep the air conditioner running).

Angie said...

Well spotted. Not good to leave dogs in cars, grill idea is good.

Ruth Kelly said...

Sad to hear them mistreated.

Lina Gustina said...

Better leave dogs at home, right?
http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2014/03/new-vespa.html

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Dogs belong outdoors!

Cemetery Sand & Red

Reader Wil said...

When I was in Australia in January an employee of my daughter's partner left his dog in his car for a couple of hours, while the temperature was extremely hot. When he returned the dog had died.I think a grill is a great idea.