Tuesday, December 5, 2017

a young contributor



I contributed this and earned $5.  a monthly magazine from the 1960s called "The Dolphin"? It was published by the Borneo Literature Bureau, which was a body owned by the Sarawak Government and formed in 1959.
I contributed to this and earned a princely sum of $5.  A very valuable experience for a teenager, My first paid writing. I wrote an article. The midnight feast. Was paid five dollars. Little did I know that would pave the way I would write books.



No automatic alt text available.

1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!