Monday, June 28, 2010

Macro Flowers: Hibiscus




Thank you Maia.

I am joining this meme for the first time. First I love flowers. Second, the badge for this meme is the North Borneo Orchid. My Dad's favourite flower. It gives me warm fuzzy feeling everytime I see this flower.


Join Macro Flowers Saturday, a photo meme for macro photos and close-ups of flowers, garden flowers, wildflowers, blossoms, flowers with insects and butterflies (no insects without flowers), flowers with raindrops and whatever beautiful plants, plant seeds or berries you have, in close-up.

First time visitors, please read the rules. They are simple but I do ask that you, please, use a MFS badge or link back to MFS in some way. Thank you.

Macro Flower Saturday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty photo Ann.

The JR said...

I have several of the perrenial hibiscus. I don't do the tropicals, cause they would have to be brought in.

Very pretty flowers.

Barbara Jean said...

this is beautiful.

i am jsut now geting back to you in reagrd to your question about those HUGE mushrooms on my post on the 23rd. You aksed if they are edible. In Oregon, we do not eat them unless we know for a fact they are the edible kind. I'm afraid it would cause more than drunkeness, it may cause death. not worth the risk

thanks for visitng

barbara jean

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Hi Ann, this pink Hibiscus is very pretty. I grow a few Hibiscus which I enjoy but I am not so keen on the very big, colourful tropical ones. Perhaps I could!! You ask me how many Camellias are growing in my garden, I think about 20, mostly different pink colours.

Maia T said...

Beautiful Hibiscus Ann.
Welcome to Macro flowers Saturday and thanks for the beautiful words.
I'm so glad you like my North Borneo Orchid and you have such beautiful memories associated with it.
Have a beautiful week!