Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Herbal essences Set Me Up Mousse



http://www.kiwimummyblogs.co.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifnz/

As part of the Kiwimummyblogs, I am invited to review products. I am given a sample to try out and I do not receive any financial returns.

I normally use gel for my hair, but with this Herbal essences Set Me Up Mousse sent to me to review, I gave it a try before I went to a Christmas function.

I have short hair, and I dispensed a small amount, golf ball size of mousse into one hand and then distributed between my two hands. I then applied the mousse at the base of my hair near to the top of my scalp and brush from front to back. I blew dried and it created maximum lift and hold.

My hair looked very nice immediately, and I was very proud of my hair. It looked wonderful the whole evening.

However we just had a period of very wet weather. The mousse did not hold the next day and went limp.

I suppose, it is good for a wash and blow dry and is not meant to last beyond a day. Just as the product imagining says, " Let you set your style all day long, with a flawless finish that's just perfect for the party season."

The packaging too is nice with a sky blue colour.

No comments: