Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lissianthus purple flower




Eustoma/Lissianthus
The Wonderous series is an early flowering Lissianthus with a unique flower shape and texture from Sakata Seed. This new variety produces very hard, durable flower petals for exceptional tolerance in shipping, and has an exceptionally long vase life. Colors include Purple and Light Brown.
http://www.greenhousegrower.com/magazine/?storyid=336


Recently, my second daughter has been giving me a purple flower she likes very much.  It is a very beautiful flower,
http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.co.nz/



5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are lovely!

florens said...

Beautiful. If only I have the chance to have the seeds, I love too.

florens said...

Beautiful. If only I have the chance to have the seeds, I love too.

Tom said...

Lissianthus is a new one for me. Thanks for sharing. Tom The Backroads Traveller

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

They are very popular here in Australia too, Ann. I have some blue, white and purple growing in our garden.
Thank you for participating in the Floral Friday Fotos meme.