Friday, August 28, 2015

Gypsy Baron, a throw back to 1968

With the beautiful Zulaikha, the junior choir. I was the one with the white skirt. Photo from Chang Yi and the form 6 magazine and journalist club.
In 1999, we meet, Soraya, Jasnah and myself. Photo with our teacher Mrs. Rao. We had a class reunion, first after 28 years.

 


 Stephen Lau, Otto invited Miss Fries in Singapore.

It was in 1968 when I sang this, and I can still remember some of the words to this .

Danube river of dreams, 

Danube river of dreams, 

Have their beauties I know.

have their beauties I know. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph7dOwyhtV4

 I found this you-tube of a school performance, and can't help bringing me back to 1968.

Danube river of dreams by Otto, Kalman Zsupan, Count Kareska & Sandor Barinkay

No comments: