Saturday, June 27, 2015

Red: Rosehip

2014, I posted this as a birthday present for my niece's 21st.

2015





Rosehip taken in Pt Chevalier Auckland. A year ago, by accident, I found a certain person had stolen this photo plus another photo. When I found out that her photo looked like my photo, she accused me of being very proud.
If copying is the best form of flattery, I would have left it at that. I told her I would be happy if she just acknowledged that they were my photos. Initially she blocked me, and then came back apologizing profusely. I have not found more rosehip flowers as beautiful as this since then,

Rose hips are used for herbal teasjamjellysyrup,rose hip soupbeveragespiesbreadwine, and marmalade. They can also be eaten raw, like a berry, if care is used to avoid the hairs inside the fruit.



http://rubytuesdaytoo.blogspot.co.nz/





1 comment:

Andrea said...

Not many photo thieves are like the one who got yours. I am glad he eventually came back to say sorry. In our hoya groups, i was informed by the admins that my photos are stolen and put in the thief's blogsite to look as if his photos. People in the 3 groups blocked this person and they are hoya authorities from Sweden, US, Australia. If not for them then my stolen photo will just be "like it, stolen". The culprit didn't even say sorry to us, he just blocked us from his site.