Sunday, December 13, 2015

morning glory

.

There are morning glory plants in Borneo. I was surprised to see them in New Zealand. At the marine reserve, I was told that morning glories are not natives to New Zealand. They stifle and kill the native plants. Most of them are deep purple. This is an unusual light pink.

morning glory Calystegia silvatica is the largest species of bindweed and is a hairless perennial strong rampant climber growing to four metres

http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.co.nz/


1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!