My friend told me and recommended that I try it. As I am open to anything that could be good, I went to the local wet market and bought a couple of bundles and brewed it with Chinese sugar dates. I was the only one in the family daring enough to drink it.
I asked my Sister Rose, and my sis in law. They both plant them this herb in their garden.
The native Malaysians call it DAUN KURMA MERAH and they eat them as a vegetable as well as using it as a herb.
For five yrs we planted them in the parapet floor of our 2nd floor apartment. Now staying in HDB Executive Apartment so no place to plant. Bro'in-law scheduled for heart angioplasty but cancelled as his condition improved after drinking the HTW tea
2 comments:
I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
Hello %0%,
This is a mail advert for Avant Brian Capital Management. We grant loans to individuals and companies. We are interested in the financing of large-volume projects and grant loans with no upfront fee.
The interest rate will be 2% annually. The repayment is 1-16 years with 6months grace period by Email brianloancapitall@gmail.com
We offer loans:
*Project finance
*Business loans
*Personal Loan
*Mortagage loan
Loan processing and financing takes about 8 working days from the day you submit your loan application.
if interested.. kindly reply.
Kind regards.
Mrs. Cindy Alberto
Email: brianloancapitall@gmail.com
Web: Avant.com
Financial Advisor
Avant Brian Capital Management
Post a Comment