Friday, December 1, 2017

ShiZiLou Restaurant in Nanjing




+86 25 8360 7888
Hu Nan Road ShiZi Qiao 29, Nanjing, China




Treated and dined like a queen. 28 morsels person. I ordered a normal portion of escargot. Friends from 34 years ago, hui min and Fong land wanted to show us Nanking small eat




Image may contain: people sitting and foodImage may contain: 1 person, sitting, table, indoor and food

2 comments:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Doroles Watson said...

Hello %0%,

This is a mail advert for Avant Brian Capital Management. We grant loans to individuals and companies. We are interested in the financing of large-volume projects and grant loans with no upfront fee.

The interest rate will be 2% annually. The repayment is 1-16 years with 6months grace period by Email brianloancapitall@gmail.com

We offer loans:

*Project finance
*Business loans
*Personal Loan
*Mortagage loan

Loan processing and financing takes about 8 working days from the day you submit your loan application.
if interested.. kindly reply.

Kind regards.
Mrs. Cindy Alberto
Email: brianloancapitall@gmail.com
Web: Avant.com
Financial Advisor
Avant Brian Capital Management