Sunday, July 9, 2017






I have posted this photo, but I really love it. One day, I was walking along Mt Eden Road. I have not walked this road for twenty years. Down in the valley, in between two buildings was this gem. It is so well hidden that unless you look down the valley, you won't see it. It was so beautiful, just what I would dream about.

I went back today to see if the garden was still here, and it was.

There was a man working down there, so I was discrete when taking the pix. I suppose if I told him I was a keen gardener, he would kindly show me his crops.
I wonder if an original building had been torn down, and the place left to become a bush. The man took it upon himself to make this garden. He puts me to shame with his manicured garden, and when I look at my unruly and abandoned one.

No comments: