Monday, July 24, 2017

Kōtui

As a writer, I struggle with self belief and self confidence. Would people read my books? It feels validated with the libraries circulate my books.

http://link.kotui.org.nz/portal/World-War-Two-in-Borneo--tales-of-my-Grandpa/KBasmRp7pzU/
Kōtui
Kōtui is a shared library management and resource discovery service available to New Zealand public libraries on subscription. The word 'kōtui' in te reo Māori means to interlace or interweave.  Read more ...
Contact Kōtui
If you'd like to learn more about the Kōtui shared library system please contact us
See some of the latest titles across Kōtui Libraries
Library Links

World War Two in Borneo : tales of my Grandpa, Ann Kit Suet Chin Chan = Di er ci she jie da zhan : wo ye ye du gu shi / Chen Jie Xue

Summary
"Fiction/non-fiction book", an account of the lives of Chinese villagers in Kwong Tung Bar under Japanese occupation during World War 2
Language
eng
Extent
199 pages
Isbn
9780473339005

No comments: