Friday, January 26, 2018

Name a Star - an excellent gift for any occasion logo

Many of my new friends do not know I am a bereaved mum. My baby died 28 years ago. Among the bereaved, they can buy a star in memory of their angel.
I am not sure how this works, whether other parents elsewhere in the world might buy the same star.

Name a Star Banner

I knew about this naming a star from my bereaved friend. Recently I watched on TV, about giffting this for live children.

https://www.star-registration.com/nz/

5 comments:

memorialday2017 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
memorialday2017 said...

Standard Star Package https://starnamingservice.com/uk/ name a star Certificate without Wooden Plaque Star Foundation Signature Medallion Map of the Constellations,you could actually name a star. The are millions of catalogued stars out there, Several years before if somebody would have told you it is possible to Name a star, you would have mocked it saying it is not possible.

Prince said...

Sterntaufe deutschland I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Momina Sheikh said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Star map gift

rohan said...

Stern taufen I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.