Thursday, October 4, 2012

Watery Wed: Matang Kuching, Sarawak.



 With friends, Staff and a student from Kuching High School. We went to a beach and stayed a couple of days. Can't remember if it was Santubong or Bako beach. Sadly when I left in 1977, I didn't keep in touch.
 This was at Matang waterfalls in 1974 with my mates from Batu Lintang teachers college. I  loved it so much that in 1977, I asked another group to take me there. I stayed in BLTC for about 2 months and left because I wanted to go abroad. Sadly, I too, forgot these friends' names.
 We climbed up the hill in sand shoes, and the toe nails of both my big toes turned black.
This post is specially for my Kai Chung School Lau Peng Yew, Vincent Teo. He posted on Facebook the waterfall. Thank you Vincent for buying my book.

No comments: