Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gingko fruits:Pak Guo






The Gingko tree, the leaves are good for your memory.

The Chinese use the gingko nut for sweets. They are very good for you.
http://sarawakianaii.blogspot.com/, fellow blogger and my school mate and "big sis" said she would like to be under the gingko tree. Yes, it would be lovely to see the leaves. Just don't look down when the fruits are ripe.

CY, this is for you.
I bent down to find some fruits and take the photo. Because I have decided that this is a food site, I am not going to tell you my reaction. Do go to my other site and you will understand why.
http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2010/04/fso-trees-2-gingko-trees.html

2 comments:

Ensurai said...

Dear Ann
Thanks for your effort...It is nice to look at these photos...one day I will come and take some more photos....appreciate it...you are a great sis.

Miranda said...

Hello Ann, thanks for showing the fruit of the (female) ginkgo tree. I have heard that they`re good for you but wouldn`t know what to do with it. Do you eat it raw, cook it? I`d love to know.