Friday, September 17, 2010

Macro flowers :Spring

For a short time last month, this tree was covered with a soft pink flower. On the last day of the month, I stopped and took these flowers. There were actually two trees. I was treated with beautiful chirping of the silver eye birds. It was full of these birds and they were not afraid of me. Unlike the silver eyes that come to my tree, these ones do not fly away.

Click on this photo and you will see some birds. Wish I have a powerful camera like some of you.

Next to the two flowering trees, was this flowering bush. Sorry I don't know its name. It may be a New Zealand native.


Join Macro Flowers Saturday, a photo meme for macro photos and close-ups of flowers, garden flowers, wildflowers, blossoms, flowers with insects and butterflies (no insects without flowers), flowers with raindrops and whatever beautiful plants, plant seeds or berries you have, in close-up.

First time visitors, please read the rules. They are simple but I do ask that you, please, use a MFS badge or link back to MFS in some way. Thank you.

Macro Flower Saturday

11 comments:

Roan said...

We are starting to experience fall and you have spring. I'm jealous. ;) The tree is beautiful, as is the flower from the bush. Nice shots!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Lovely tree and bloom. The bloom looks a bit like Crepe Myrtle, that would be my guess.

Jama said...

Sometimes I wish we have these beautiful spring flowers, but I'm not complaining, we have lots of beautiful flowers here too. Plus with our hot weather, the flowers are always blooming.

Joanne Olivieri said...

These shots give me a comfortable and warm feeling. They are beautiful and taken with a very artistic eye.

Al said...

Hmm I like the soft color of the flowers it looks delightful! Yep I saw the birds and they look like they're having so much fun!

Maia T said...

These flowering trees and bushes are so spectacular, I can imagine the birds singing. I wish we could have spring always.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos on Macro flowers Saturday and have a great weekend!

Cherry said...

i saw the birds! happy MS! :)

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

It is so funny to here about spring when we are just finishing summer and starting into fall. I envy you spring.

Beverley Baird said...

What a lovely tree in bloom! Great shots!

Judy said...

Those trees are beautiful! They are simply covered with delicate pink flowers!

The JR said...

Even as hot as it has been, I hate to see Fall coming. Because Winter will be right behind it.