Sunday, July 25, 2010

marco flowers: magnolia









Thank you Maia.

First I love flowers. Second, the badge for this meme is the North Borneo Orchid. My Dad's favourite flower. It gives me warm fuzzy feeling every time I see this flower.

Join Macro Flowers Saturday, a photo meme for macro photos and close-ups of flowers, garden flowers, wildflowers, blossoms, flowers with insects and butterflies (no insects without flowers), flowers with raindrops and whatever beautiful plants, plant seeds or berries you have, in close-up.

First time visitors, please read the rules. They are simple but I do ask that you, please, use a MFS badge or link back to MFS in some way. Thank you.

Macro Flower Saturday

n

In New Zealand, it is winter. The Magnolias are blooming.

http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2009/01/magnolia-2.html

http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2009/01/magnolia.html

3 comments:

Maia T said...

Magnolias are gorgeous flowers and these are amazing photos. I thought these are older shots but they are really blooming now.

Thank you Ann for your advice on my orchids.
I don't have bugs on the orchids and I hope it will never happen, but it is good to be prepared.

Thanks for the lovely contribution to Macro Flowers Saturday!

The JR said...

I luv the pink magnolia. We have a few white ones on our property.

Singapoare Plants Lover said...

Pretty pink Magnolias! I have seen the white one many years ago in China, they were blooming over those empty branch, no leves at all, very impressed.