Monday, August 23, 2010

Ruby Red Tuesday: Truck



http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com
I love big trucks.
I am always on a look out for big trucks.
My friend M told me that she and her son used to sit by the road side, and her boy would count wheels. No body taught him, but he knew there were another set of wheels on the other side of the truck. So he knew 2 4 6 8 10.

This was exactly what I did with my son Sam. Our favorite activity was to sit at the bus stop and watch big vehicles go by. There were a lot of double decker buses and construction trucks in NTU at that time.

6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

An impressive red truck. Is that some kind of pump machine on the top?

The JR said...

Thats a good picture for Ruby Red Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

This is a great RED photo and fun memories with your son!

"Lillagul" said...

Perfect for Ruby Tuesday !
Also curious on what it is that is have on the top ?!

Carletta said...

That is certainly a huge truck!
What a wonderful way to teach math. :)

Serline said...

My boy used to be fascinated by the different types of working vehicles: cement mixers, diggers, cherry pickers. He has since moved on and now loves spotting speedsters, especially of the red or yellow kinds...

By the way, the banana leaf shot was taken on the way to Changi airport, as we headed back to Bangkok.