Thursday, October 14, 2010

friday shoot out : Chairs

Outdoor chairs.

Some comfy chairs for children to read in the school library at Pt Chevalier school. The big red chair is very big and is for the teacher to sit on when he/she reads to the kids.





http://mytownshootout.blogspot.com/

http://mytownmrlinky.blogspot.com/

Member Voice for October 15 - Chairs by JarieLyn

Chairs. They appear to be such ordinary objects, but really they are extraordinary. They are functional, they are decorative and many are made with love, sweat and tears. Some show intricate detail and others are simple. Some are hard, some are soft and comfortable. Chairs are everywhere and they are all unique. I look forward to seeing a wide spectrum for this shoot out. Good luck with finding the detail in your seat.

Posted by Doreen
While chatting with Jama, I am adding this, "I was busy doing my water posts so I didn't write about in Singapore, People "Chop" the seats with a pack of Tissue paper and In Australia , they put one jandal/Japanese slipper." By so doing, they reserve the chair so they can go away to buy food or to the pool.

I am posting this week's fridayshoot out on this site because over my other site, I am joining others in the
Blog Action Day site at http://blogactionday.change.org/.
http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-action-daysave-our-world-water.html
http://annkschin.blogspot.com/2010/10/save-worldlook-what-they-done-to-my.html

19 comments:

The JR said...

The hand chairs are cute.

I like to buy old chairs at garage and antique sales.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have a whole post to do on chairs, as well! I love taking pictures of them!! But yours are the best ever! Love the hands!! Someone would be holding you in the palm of their hand!

Bagman and Butler said...

Oh boy!! The comfy chairs!!! I want one!!

A Scattering said...

kiddie chairs? cute!

Pauline said...

Love those comfy kids chairs, Ann. Can imagine how a child would love to snuggle up in one with a book.

slim pickins said...

yes, there is something about those "hand" chairs...they look like they'd be comfortable, and you'd get to feel sooo tiny...

Unknown said...

Love the comfy chairs. Great for the kids.
QMM

Jama said...

Those chairs look so cute and comfy!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Those chairs are defintely cute and comfortable looking. I just want to fall back into one.

Sue McPeak said...

Have a Seat...I mean...a Hand! Those are very unusual chairs, and very inviting and encouraging for kids to sit and read.

Kim, USA said...

Oh my I love to have one of those hand seat ^_^
Chairs

Suburban Girl said...

So do you say, "Have a hand" or "Have a seat?" :)

In the eye of the beholder said...

I love the hand chairs

Sarah Siwicki said...

I so want one of those 'hand chairs'! They look oh so comfy :o)

Cheers
Sarah-Paige
Nitty Gritty Chairs

Joanne Olivieri said...

I love those hand chairs and would love to have a couple for my place. Very cute.

shabby girl said...

I LOVE those hand chairs! So cute. I can imagine sitting barefoot, knees curled up, snuggled, reading to children!
Awesome.

Unknown said...

fun and comfy chairs. love the last shot, colorful!

Camella Black said...

I love the hand chairs. My granddaughters would love one of these.

AAA Furniture Wholesale Inc. said...

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful information,

Outdoor Chairs


Thanks!!!