Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scenic Sunday: CanTeen




href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj26SNwO1t3-aOzJ-QucIGHu3nWG-qv78CCHlfEEIMFV3-L3gPnd4C6KNghGO-KCjXG6BtE-Q8ZWkru9S21VZDvHYwzizf9lyEYlpLE59cUyQDCas53fKQ9Cojy83VsUmcOY4CTG7SCAFcW/s1600-h/scenic+sunday.jpg">
http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/

This week ended with our School's support for CanTeen.

CanTeen, supporting young people living with cancer

If you, or a brother or sister are aged between 13 and 24 and have been diagnosed with cancer, CanTeen is for you.

They have ambassadors of famous New Zealand celebraties designing the Bandanna. I was lucky to get one of our most famous rugby player Dan Carter's.

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful thing to participate in!

Maboe said...

Good to read about Can Teen.
You asked about the red lines in my photo, I use Picnik (from Internet, free).

Judy Sheldon-Walker said...

I love this idea; must share with my grands!

Thanks so much for your recent comment and the bit of info. I love to learn and your comment taught me something extra on the topic. I read that flax does have red and blue flowers. I would love to see a red one.

Take care & God bless!

LifeRamblings said...

A worthy cause to support.

The JR said...

Sounds like a great organization.